udonpit99.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends

+13
longz.4
ปรีชา.4
aeang.4
Natthawut.11
ALT+F4
ouija
Oil.4
~Ivic3~.4
น้องฝน.2
imm.4
toe.4
prae_mont.4
TonWisith.4
17 posters

หน้า 2 จาก 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends

ตั้งหัวข้อ by prae_mont.4 Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Thanks for asking about me wa. I'm fine and working hard on my semester here. So it's gonna be a hard session in my life, have to finish my thesis, and later I have to go back to Thailand. I can't imagine how my life in Thailand will be. I never want to be a lecturer, but it's seemed to be the best option right now instead of working in a ministry.

By the way, why don't you guys have a good news like people in Room 3? Why don't you get married? We are not ugly, aren't we? haha....

Answer for Oil: I'll be back next year, but I don't know when exactly. Maybe in July or August.
prae_mont.4
prae_mont.4
ม.3
ม.3

จำนวนข้อความ : 97
: 41
Registration date : 17/11/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:
Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends

ตั้งหัวข้อ by toe.4 Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:54 pm

เข้ามา่อ่าน ไม่รู้จะโพสอะไร... ฮ่าๆ
toe.4
toe.4
ม.5
ม.5

จำนวนข้อความ : 380
Registration date : 01/10/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว: 990428
วิชาโปรด: วิทยาศาสตร์
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:
Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by ปรีชา.4 Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:08 pm

ออยยยย...มีพาดพิง มีพาดพิง มันแรงเกินไป!!!

and this for you Ton:
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO MAN?? FUCKING AROUND AMERICAN CHICKS?? BEEN TAKING CARE SOME SHITS?? WHY ON EARTH DON'T YOU CONTACT YOUR OLD FRIENDS?? I HOPE YOU HAVE A FUCKING GOOD GOOD LIFE THERE. AND WE HOPE WE WILL SEE YOU SOON MATEY, HOPEFULLY :O
ปรีชา.4
ปรีชา.4
ม.3
ม.3

จำนวนข้อความ : 62
Registration date : 13/10/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว: 990431
วิชาโปรด: คณิตศาสตร์
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:
Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by TonWisith.4 Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:53 am

Pe, Thanks for a fucking greeting. I am doing pretty dam good man. What are you talking about? That is it that you know? OH, Come-on…you disappointed me I though you knew more than this. This is just 20% of a whole story. Ok, nice to see your fucking dam face man and….. hope you have been f….ing some girl…… ha..ha..ha

Toe, a Loso song and my e-mail (wchaicha@yahoo.com)
TonWisith.4
TonWisith.4
ม.1
ม.1

จำนวนข้อความ : 4
Registration date : 18/11/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by longz.4 Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:44 pm

This topic is very Hot...
I haven't any comment.
PS. to Ton... I have my own car --> Honda Civic .. Ha Ha Ha
longz.4
longz.4
ม.3
ม.3

จำนวนข้อความ : 89
Registration date : 26/11/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว: 990424
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:
Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by prae_mont.4 Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Haha....E-Pi, your message is really funny. But I'm agree with you. America is a fucking country. Maybe it's getting better next year, when Obama replaces Bush.
And you, E-Pi? what are you doing in Thailand? The fucking Demonstration has closed the airport. That could lead to bad image of Thailland. No tourist - no investments - less money for our country.

By the way, here is fucking cold. It's snowing!!!
prae_mont.4
prae_mont.4
ม.3
ม.3

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by TonWisith.4 Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Oh my god!!! Longz has a car……Listen up people, let me give you guys some advise. If you have no choice, unfortunately have a change to drive with him. Or maybe you need him to pick you up. Please people think again……….Longz, I am still remember that day man…It was an excellent experience.

How long have you has the car? I hope your car still in a perfect condition…..ha ha …..I am just kidding. Longz, Dive safe.
TonWisith.4
TonWisith.4
ม.1
ม.1

จำนวนข้อความ : 4
Registration date : 18/11/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by toe.4 Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:44 pm

มันน่าจะดีกว่ารถอีแหบมึงนะต้น ฮ่าๆ
(ซ้อนกันไปได้ไง 4 คน... Laughing )
toe.4
toe.4
ม.5
ม.5

สมุดพกนักเรียน
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:
Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by longz.4 Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:35 pm

TonWisith.4 พิมพ์ว่า:Oh my god!!! Longz has a car……Listen up people, let me give you guys some advise. If you have no choice, unfortunately have a change to drive with him. Or maybe you need him to pick you up. Please people think again……….Longz, I am still remember that day man…It was an excellent experience.

How long have you has the car? I hope your car still in a perfect condition…..ha ha …..I am just kidding. Longz, Dive safe.

I have a car for 6 months and use it to pick me to my hospital daily.
Never got crash nor any accident. Laughing
longz.4
longz.4
ม.3
ม.3

จำนวนข้อความ : 89
Registration date : 26/11/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว: 990424
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:
Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/100Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/100)

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by namwhan.4 Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:46 pm

Hi dude!!

I like this forum so much, a lot of funs, especially super BITCH!! guy=> E-Pi Quote "FUCKING AROUND AMERICAN CHICKS??"
what about you la? We often hang out around Khoa-San Rd. I know how many you bitch..ha ha.

To..Ton, I am great to hear you again.I hope everything is going well na.Congretulation for your success in Master.
what 's a pity..you'd better be here with us at Reunion night.
Cheer you up..man!!

PS. For the first black US president man,Obama. he'll give a peace to the earth. don't like Bush..he gave some wars to another contry and then oil price gone up b' coz his family is a big boss of Exxon.Conflict of Interest same as I-Thaksin. lucky you na.

To..Pare, Quote "why don't you guys have a good news like people in Room 3? Why don't you get married? We are not ugly, aren't we?"
Don't say that man..you maybe the next one na. uhmm..I think we can reach a heaven no need to get married, can't we? xxx ha ha..
How about your life, Pare? If you come back, just let me know na. we'll hang out together all night!!

To..God, pls turn around a clock to let us go back school again..Long Live Green Four!!

Mizz you all.
namwhan.4
namwhan.4
ม.2
ม.2

จำนวนข้อความ : 10
Registration date : 01/11/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by namwhan.4 Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:03 pm

Prae..I just noticed that I have had typo on your name wa..pls forgive me na.
namwhan.4
namwhan.4
ม.2
ม.2

จำนวนข้อความ : 10
Registration date : 01/11/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by prae_mont.4 Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:43 am

No Prob! I know what you mean...we have only one Prae in our class.
By the way, how was the night end up? Did you have a fucking fun?
I mean definitely haveing fun, and not fun from fucking. Don't misunderstand me....haha

And E-Pi....how's ur fucking life???? Got american chick for breakfast yet??

To E-Ton...wish you have fun there in the (Funking) States. By the way, do you prefer boys or girls? lol....hahah
prae_mont.4
prae_mont.4
ม.3
ม.3

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by ปรีชา.4 Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:17 pm

แพร สองแง่ สามง่าม ตลอดดดด...
เราสบายดีแพร ขอบคุณมาก...ช่ายประเทศไทยแย่แล้วตอนนี้ รอแพรมาช่วยอยู่เนี่ยยยย!!!
คิดถึงเพื่อนทุกคน รักนะ อึ๊บ อึ๊บ
ปรีชา.4
ปรีชา.4
ม.3
ม.3

จำนวนข้อความ : 62
Registration date : 13/10/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว: 990431
วิชาโปรด: คณิตศาสตร์
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by prae_mont.4 Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:55 am

Hey E-Pi,
why didn't you write in English wa? So that Mr. Wisith can understand us. He's been abroad for soooooooooo.........long. lol
By the way, glad that the airport will be opend for use again. But I just wonder, what will happen after the new election. I bet, it won't be better. The ex-Thaksin party will win again, and people will demonstrate. So that we finally have a new election.
Well, it's like a devil cycle. Poor my home country (-_-'')
prae_mont.4
prae_mont.4
ม.3
ม.3

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by toe.4 Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:00 pm

So Pai can fly to Bkk in stead of swim... Laughing
toe.4
toe.4
ม.5
ม.5

สมุดพกนักเรียน
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by savate.9 Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:24 am

Hi, your guys humming

Wow, I like this forums, It's very hot and fun!!!. so I would like to greeting with everybody na. undecided

PS. I would like to continue my study aboard in doctor of information technologies too. Please advice. xx

Thanks a lot.

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย savate.9 เมื่อ Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:17 pm, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
savate.9
savate.9
ม.2
ม.2

จำนวนข้อความ : 18
Registration date : 01/12/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว: 990938
วิชาโปรด: คอมพิวเตอร์
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by prae_mont.4 Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:15 am

Thought E-Pi transport way is kind of going under the ground. So like the khmer people...lol

By the way, greeting back to the guy above. Can't give you any advices, 'coz I'm studying in the other field. But wish you luck for your further study.
prae_mont.4
prae_mont.4
ม.3
ม.3

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by sudarat.4 Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:20 pm

สวัสดีต้น
เรา "ตุ้ม" เองจ้า ไม่เห็นหน้าซะนานเลยนะ ดีใจกับความสำเร็จด้วยนะ
เราโพสต์รูปสมัยม.ปลายไว้ที่กระทู้ "พวกเรา 6/4 GREEN4"
ลองเข้าไปดูส จะได้หายคิดถึงเพื่อนๆ (รึว่าจะคิดถึงมากกว่าเก่าก็ไม่รู้)ิ
sudarat.4
sudarat.4
ม.2
ม.2

จำนวนข้อความ : 29
Registration date : 04/12/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว: 990403
วิชาโปรด: ศิลปะ
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:
Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100Dear My Lovely Green-Four Friends - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ตั้งหัวข้อ by aumja Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:00 pm

สบายดีนะเมริง
วันไหนว่างๆสอนกรูใช้ Photoshop บ้างนะ

หนุกหนาน หนุกหนาน ละกัน

aumja
ม.1
ม.1

จำนวนข้อความ : 1
Registration date : 13/12/2008

สมุดพกนักเรียน
รหัสประจำตัว:
วิชาโปรด:
คะแนนเกียรติยศ:

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

หน้า 2 จาก 2 Previous  1, 2

ขึ้นไปข้างบน